Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dear Family

For those of you fearing for my safety, I am safely back from Baghlan after a night stay at Saraj Wadaks home. All I can say about the trip is it was the longest Disney Land ride Iv been on. I took pictures and video to share later. Im meeting with Naeem and Razia tomorrow morning at 10:00 am. At 2:00 I will be heading to Kalakhan with the Chief of the Palace Guards. I met him tonight and he said that anything I need he will deliver because Ahmad Shah Karimi saved his life and he owes him. He is a very pleasant man and excited to spend a few hours with him. I cant seem to shake my security team, they wont leave me alone for a minute. They are waiting downstairs in the lobby while I took a shower after this two day trip.

Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment